In this write-up, I’ll guide you through how to pay on JUMIA using MTN mobile money. Culture, in MTN’s opinion, is a strategic asset that supports success. Values and important behaviors are how culture is expressed. We support a work environment that values open communication, teamwork, and total accountability. By instilling this in MTN employees, we can be sure that we will be able to carry out the strategy, and ultimately, the organization’s vision and mission.
Jumia is one of the largest online shops in Ghana and it has about 50,000 different products in stock. It launched in 2012 and has its branch office in most African countries such as Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, and Kenya.
HOW TO PAY ON JUMIA USING MTN MOBILE MONEY
- Dial *170# or open “MY MTN” on your phone and select MoMo.
- Select “MoMoPay & Pay bill”
- Select “Pay bill”
- Select “General Payment”
- Type the name “JUMIA” under the payment code
- Enter the Amount E.g. 50 for GHS 50 thus the amount of product you purchased
- Enter your Order number under Reference. Eg “30002576” under reference. You will see your order number after clicking on Confirm Order
- Enter your Mobile Money Pin.
- Press Ok to confirm payment to Jumia.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation message for a successful Payment.
Please send all requests to [email protected]. Thank You.
PAY ON DELIVERY SERVICE
This is a service that allows customers to pay for their products when the item is been delivered. Customers can also do payments using the JumiaPay service once they have an account.
HOW TO ORDER ON JUMIA
Type the product you are searching for directly into the search bar.
OR browse through the different categories on the left side of the homepage
OR Scroll through our weekly promotions at the top of our homepage to find the best deals.
On the product page click “BUY NOW” to add to the cart.
View cart to see items in your cart and to proceed to checkout.
If you are already a customer put in your e-mail address and password. If you are a new customer create an account in one click.
At checkout, select your delivery address, delivery method, and payment method. If you have a voucher code, type it in and “ADD VOUCHER”
To finalize your order, click on “CONFIRM ORDER”. Your order will be delivered in 24 hours for Jumia Express items in Accra
0302 740 642
Monday to Friday; 8:30am – 5:30pm