In this article, I’ll take you through how to to do conference call on MTN and other devices. A conference call is a phone call during which numerous persons are being spoken to simultaneously. MTN is a multinational mobile telecommunication industry operating in various African and Asian countries. it has it’s head office in Johannesburg, the company has about 280 million subscribers making it the eighth-largest telecommunication network in the world and it is the largest network in Africa. 35% of it’s market share is derived from Nigeria. MTN operates in over 20 countries worldwide.
Every subscriber deserves the advantages of a contemporary connected world, according to MTN, a digital Pan-African wholesale mobility and infrastructure services provider. The business is always developing in order to provide the vital infrastructure that will connect and connect the many African nations. Using a variety of fixed connection and wholesale mobility offerings, we are on a mission to connect the disconnected.
HOW TO DO CONFERENCE CALL ON MTN
MTN does not require a short code or ussd for you to be able to do conference calls it is mostly on your phone. Whenever you’re prompted to enter a code when trying to do a conference call enter 6789. There’s no additional charges on the conference calls except that of the normal call charges. You can connect up to 7 devices at a goal.
HOW TO DO A CONFERENCE CALL ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Go to your contact list in your Android device and press on one of the numbers you want to call.
- If your phone has two SIM cards, choose the network you want for the conference call now.
- Press the back button to access the dial pad after the call has started or click on the Add icon and search in your contact for the second number you want to call.
- Once you’ve found the contact you want to call thus the second contact, tap and hold on it for a few seconds.
- You can hit the merge icon on your phone to start your conference call after the specified contacts have been added.
HOW TO DO A CONFERENCE CALL ON AN IPHONE
- On your iPhone, tap on the contact you want to call.
- Tap on the “Add call icon when the first person answers the call.” The first contact will be temporarily put on hold.
- when the second or third contact answers the call, tap on the merge calls icon to begin call conferencing on an iPhone.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE MTN ZONE NOTIFICATION
HOW TO CRACK MTN MODEM TO UNIVERSAL
HOW TO CONVERT MY MTN AIRTIME TO CASH
HOW TO CHECK MTN NUMBER IN CAMEROON