Hi, my name is PC Boss and, in this article, I show you how you can successfully link your E Zwich to your bank account, especially in Ghana.
Considering the rampant usage of E Zwich to accept payments (wages and salaries), it is only logical for you to want to direct all your E Zwich payments to your mobile money wallet (Vodafone Cash, MTN Momo, AirtelTigo Cash). This step-by-step guide will show exactly how to properly do so.
Linking your E zwich to bank account makes transactions easier and faster. There wouldn’t be any need to visit any E zwich agent to do withdraw money.
It will be even more convenient if your bank account is linked to your mobile money. With that, you can get your E Zwich payments directly to your mobile money. Isn’t that beautiful?
Things to note
- You should have a working E Zwich account (Card)
- You should have an active Ghanaian bank account
Steps to link your E Zwich to Bank Account
There is no express way to get this done. However, there is a way around it. What linking your E zwich to bank account typically mean is that your E Zwich should be connected to your mobile money wallet which is directly linked to your bank account.
- Visit any E zwich compliant bank.
Note that not all banks perform E zwich transactions. Ghana Commercial Bank, ADB and other few banks have E zwich services for customers.
- Speak to any of their customer representatives about linking your E zwich to your bank account.
You’ll be given a form to fill. Provide all details as requested in the form and submit.
- The form will be processed and feedback given instantly.
- You’ll be contacted about further steps.
- Once successful, your E zwich bank account will be synced with your bank account
Linking your bank account to your E zwich is 100% possible, thanks to the introduction of mobile money interoperability. If you have any questions concerning the steps given above don’t hesistate to leave them in the comments section below.
Thanks for passing by.