In this article, we’re going to write about Vodafone Broadband Payment. The Company resumed using its previous name, Vodafone Group plc, on July 28, 2000. By partnering with TDC Mobil of Denmark, Vodafone officially launched the idea of “Partner Networks” on December 17, 2001.
The novel idea entailed the non-investment by Vodafone’s introduction of foreign services from Vodafone to the local market. With this idea, Vodafone would be able to offer its services and brand in markets where it did not already own local operators. The dual-brand strategy would be used to sell Vodafone services, with the Vodafone brand being introduced after the local brand. TDC Mobil, Vodafone, etc.
Customers of Vodafone can select from a variety of plans based on their needs in terms of money, lifestyle, bundle size, and duration. This makes it easier for you to select a package that you can manage comfortably without stretching your pockets. By selecting the ideal bundle for you, you can enjoy an unlimited internet connection. Look into the best broadband plan for you.
You can choose between Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Sticks, which are great for connecting one or more devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as desktop, notebook, or hybrid computers with the internet via Wi-Fi, and Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Routers, which are great for connecting one or more devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as desktop, notebook, or hybrid computers, with the internet.
VODAFONE BROADBAND PAYMENT
Paying for your fixed broadband service became a lot easier. We have a wide range of payment options that give you the flexibility and convenience you deserve. You can either pay online, using recharge cards, Vodafone Cash, Express Pay, and e-transact.
Pay online via the Fixed broadband portal at fbb.vodafone.com.gh
- Pay with Vodafone top-up/recharge cards by dialing *900# on a Vodafone mobile number and following the prompts as listed below.
- Please dial *900#. Select option 1 Fixed Broadband
- Then, Select option 2 ADSL Bill Payment
- Enter your Fixed Broadband User ID
- Enter your Fixed Broadband Account number
- Enter voucher pin
- Thats’ it.
- Pay with Vodafone Cash by following the steps below.
- Kindly enter your account number
- Enter the recharge pin
- I am happy to help
- Please dial *110#. Select option 5 (Pay Bill)
- Then, Select option 1 (Vodafone)
- Select Option 3 (Fixed Broadband)
- Select Option 1 (Bill Payment)
- Enter Account Number and also pin
- Finally, select 1 to confirm.
- Pay with VISA or MasterCard using the expressPay mobile app. download the app from the Play store for Android or App store for iOS.
- Pay with the Genesis pay card using the e-Tranzact mobile app. Download the app from the Play store for Android.
BANKS YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT
Pay at any of our partner banks below:
- United Bank of Africa
- First Capital Plus
- First Atlantic Bank
- Bank of Africa
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Barclays Bank
- GT Bank
- UT Bank