Do you want to register for SAT to enable you further your education in America? Since it is every student’s dream to continue either his/her university or college in a foreign country. Then this article will assist you to know everything you need to know about SAT registration. What do we mean by SAT?
Most colleges and institutions base their admissions decisions on the SAT entrance exam. The College Board developed and delivered the SAT, a multiple-choice test that is taken on paper and pencil. Before you register for SAT you have to know the subject your college or university requires.
In this article, I am going to take you through how to register for SAT in Ghana. Every year in August, October, November, December, March, May, and June, the SAT exam is conducted nationally. Your SAT score is the gateway for every student to be able to enroll in an American college or university unlike Ghana you only need your Wassce or Naptex result to get admitted into any tertiary institution of your choice.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SAT IN GHANA.
Below are the steps to follow to register for SAT successfully in Ghana.
- Log on to collegeboard.org.
- Create or sign into your free college account.
- Enter your full name and other identification information please note your full name should be the same on your ID card.
- For scholarships and college to find you answer a few questions about yourself.
- You contact your institution to decide whether you will write an essay.
- Choose the closest location for the examination.
- You then upload your photo as required.
- You go ahead and pay your fees using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Print out the admission ticket to enable you to enter the examination hall.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT SAT
- There are 20 SAT subject tests in 5 main subject areas which are Mathematics, English, History languages, and science.
- Most of the subject’s tests are in MCQ except that essay and which lasts for an hour.
- All tests are conducted for the high school level.
- To be able to register for SAT in Ghana you need a valid passport which is the only acceptable identification document.
- You will only be allowed to enter the examination center if you provide your passport and admission ticket.
TYPES OF SAT EXAMS AND REQUIRED FEES IN DOLLARS
SOME SAT EXAMINATION CENTERS IN GHANA.
American international school
Association international school
Ghana international school
Faith Montessori school
Lincoln community school
Tema international school.
The ridge school.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE