In the write-up, I’ll take you through how to withdraw MTN token. MTN Ghana provides a wide range of services to its devoted customers through prepaid and postpaid subscriptions and also gives it’s consumers exciting offers to suit their daily needs.
The company was initially founded in 1994 as M-Cell with support from the South African government. In 1995, Leena Jaitley and Robert (Bob) Chaphe took over as CEO, succeeding outgoing CEO John Beck. In 2001, Johnnic Holdings was identified as the business’s controlling stakeholder, and Irene Charnley served as its chairwoman.
In many African and Asian countries, MTN Group Limited, a multinational mobile telecommunications company with headquarters in South Africa and formerly known as M-Cell, is in operation. Johannesburg serves as its administrative center.
MTN Mobile Money Token Withdrawal
Before you can withdraw money from an MTN agent, the person who generates the token must always offer the recipient a four-digit secret number that serves as the code and then the agent will withdraw the money for you. You can also withdraw using the ATM that supports cashless withdrawal.
MTN Mobile Money Token Withdrawal From ATM
Visit the nearest bank that has an ATM Machine that supports Cashless withdrawal.
- On your mobile phone, dial *170#
- Select Financial Service
- Choose Bank Service
- Choose 3/ ATM CashOut
- Type 1 to generate Token
- Enter your Four Digit Secret Code
- Enter the Amount you want to withdraw
- You will receive a pop-up prompt asking you to confirm the transaction with your Mobile Money PIN. After confirming, you will receive a message with your Mobile money token.
- Now on the ATM, select Cardless Withdrawal
- Select MTN Mobile Money
- Type in the Token Code
- Now enter your Momo PIN
- Enter Amount to receive your money
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MTN MOMO
- Visit the nearest MTN office or authorized MTN Mobile Money Merchant or Agent with the required documents (Identification card and a registered MTN SIM Card).
- Ask the agent that you want to register for the service.
- After requesting to register for mobile money, the merchant will record your details and register you using his mobile phone.
- You’ll receive a SMS request to complete the process
- Dial *170#
- You’ll be asked to enter your preferred four-digit MTN Mobile Money Pin Code.
- Once done, a welcome message will be sent to your phone indicating that you’re successfully registered on MTN Mobile Money Service. you can then start transacting.
MOMO AGENT REGISTRATION
Simply carry out the procedures listed below to begin your registration as a Momo agent.
- Dial *5051#. (With the Business Owner’s MTN subscriber line)
- Select Register and send.
- Select your region in which you intend to operate and send.
- You will receive a reference number via SMS.
- Write the reference number received on the MoMo registration forms.
- MTN MoMo Agent will call and also visit your location for inspection.
- You must complete and submit the following forms for processing;
- Registration Form – Agent/Merchant Form – Must complete with Company details, attach a copy of the business owner’s ID and also attach supporting documents: Business Registration Certificate, Certificate to Commence Business, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 3/Form A/Form C
- Registration Form – Agent Account handler – Details of individual to handle the account and must attach a copy of any valid photo ID to the form
- Authentication Questions – Business owner should complete only 10 out of the 21 questions
- MTN MoMo Agent Engagement Agreement – Complete and sign
Processing of sim card will be done within ten (10) working days after receiving all relevant documents from the prospective Agent.