Due to the influx of dual sim phones, it has become very easy for people to own multiple sim cards from various telecommunication providers, and so memorizing these multiple sim card phone numbers has become difficult.
It is important for one to know his or her own phone number.
AirtelTigo is one of the leading providers of cellular communication services in Ghana.
AirtelTigo provides readily available, widely accessible and affordable cellular telephone services.
After the airtel tigo merger in Ghana, which was the first of its kind in Ghana, many users (both airtel and tigo) were confused as to whether the services and the short codes will be changed or remain the same, but not to worry.
Things have remained pretty much the same.
It is very important for every subscriber to know his or her AirtelTigo number.
In case you forget your number or do not know it, you don’t need to want to worry.
This article will help you in knowing your AirtelTigo phone number.
Code to check your AirtelTigo number
The use of the short code is the easiest way to check your AirtelTigo number since it does not require any credit and hence you can check anytime.
- Dial 5054*2# to check your AirtelTigo phone number. This also depends on the customer geographical location.
- One of the best ways to know your AirtelTigo number is to call your friend’s number since you know that your number will be displayed on his or her phone. This method is only applicable if you have airtime on your sim card. In case there is no credit the sim card it will not be possible to know your AirtelTigo number.
- You can also use text message where you text to another phone and then on their phone, your AirtelTigo number is displayed. also, this method is only applicable if you have airtime on your sim card. In case there is no credit the sim card it will not be possible to know your AirtelTigo number.
- The AirtelTigo number is also found on the card plate, and hence you can memorize it after buying the sim card.
- You can also save it in the phone book but in case the phone is lost you will also lose your AirtelTigo phone number, and that is why the card comes with the short code to check the phone number.
- The AirtelTigo number short code can also include 100 which AirtelTigo customer care number which you can call to inquire your number and other services. This service is free.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.
Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
The success of AirtelTigo is based on a well-developed business model of availability and accessibility. The subscribers of AirtelTigo are guaranteed of getting the best services at affordable rates in Africa and Latin America.