In this write-up, we shall talk about the price of Vodafone router in Ghana. On July 3, 2008, it was revealed that Vodafone and the Ghanaian government had reached an agreement for Vodafone to pay US$900 million and acquire 70% of Ghana Telecom for a total enterprise value of US$1.3 billion.

Following the transaction’s completion, Vodafone owned 70% of the business, while the Ghanaian government held onto the remaining 30%. The transaction was finalized on August 17, 2008.

Data packets are forwarded between computer networks by routers, which are networking devices. On the Internet, routers are responsible for directing traffic. Data packets are the basic building blocks of any kind of internet-transmitted data, including emails and web pages. To reach its destination node, a packet is often routed from one router to another router over the networks that make up an internetwork.

VODAFONE ROUTER PRICE IN GHANA

PRICE OF VODAFONE ROUTER IN GHANA

The price of this device varies from shop to you can also get in some online stores. A high-powered internal antenna on the Vodafone Smart Surf plug-and-play wireless broadband router allows for incredibly quick browsing. Enjoy seamless streaming, downloading, and other activities at lightning-fast speeds. Smart Surf is appropriate for both the business and the home. Buy online at https://vodafone.com.gh at a price of GH¢458.00 and it also comes with 5GB free data.

SHOP PRICE
JIJI GH¢599-650
JUMIA GH¢399-320
Ghanabuysell GH¢120-250

MONTHLY INTERNET PACKAGE FOR VODAFONE ROUTER

PACKAGE PRICE (GH¢) DURATION
5GB (Mini Basic) 20.00 30days
10GB (mini pro) 40.00 30days
25GB (browser) 90.00 30days
50GB (Streamer) 140.00 30days
100GB (webmaster) 200.00 30days
135GB(Downloader) 290.00 30days
275GB (Family) 400.00 30days
410GB (Office) 500.00 30days

NON EXPIRY INTERNET PACKAGE FOR VODAFONE ROUTER

PACKAGE PRICE (GH¢) DURATION
17GB (browser) 95.00 No expiry
33GB(Streamer) 145.00 No expiry
66GB(Webmaster) 210.00 No expiry

HOW TO BUY  AIRTIME AND CHECK AIRTIME BALANCE

Choose your Smart Surf number by dialing *900# on any Vodafone number to be able to top up, purchase a bundle, and check your balance. You can use your self care portal or my Vodafone app as well.

Specifications

  • 4G LTE FDD B1/3/7/20,
  • 3G Band: UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
  • LTE Cat4 high speed, 150Mbps download / Upload 50Mbps
  • Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
  • Connect Up to 10 simultaneous use
  • OS support includes Win10, Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, OS
  • SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and UMTS
  • Five-second fast boot
  • IPv6 /IPv4 dual stack (optional)
  • Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY, and NAT
  • Online software upgrade
  • Traffic statistic
  • Standard Micro USB interface

Specifications – Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R218

General

TAC 35303908
Weight 102 g
Dimensions 105 x 64 x 14 mm

Connectivity

2G network Download speed/upload speed: 296/177 Kbps
3G network Download speed/upload speed: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
4G network Download speed/upload speed: 150/50 Mbps
Wi-Fi standard 802.11 b/g/n

Bands

800 MHz Yes
850 MHz Yes
900 MHz Yes
1800 MHz Yes
1900 MHz Yes
2100 MHz Yes
2600 MHz Yes

READ MORE ON https://pcbossonline.com