Vodafone Cash followed after the introduction of MTN Mobile Money.
These two mobile money platforms offer similar service, however, each comes with its unique great and exciting features.
It is a mobile money platform introduced by the Vodafone Telecommunication network to offer Vodafone customers a convenient way to send and receive cash, pay bills, purchase internet data, etc.
With this service, there is no need to carry physical cash on you wherever you go.
All you need to do is load your wallet and you will be able to perform transactions using money from your Voda Cash wallet.
How to register for Vodafone Cash.
Requirements for Vodafone Cash Registration.
To successfully register for Vodafone Cash, you need to have the following in place.
- A registered Vodafone SIM Card
- A national Identification Card (travelling passport, voter’s ID, Driver’s Licence or Ghana Card)
Now let’s see the steps used to register Voda Cash.
To join the Voda Cash family, you need to follow the steps below.
- Buy and register a Vodafone SIM Card.
- Make available your national identification card and visit any Vodafone Office or Call the Vodafone Customer Line on 100 and ask for registration
- You can also visit the nearest Vodafone Cash Agent for Registration.
- An authorized agent or a customer care representative will take all details needed and process your registration.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your Account is active.
- Select “0” to activate your account and Enter Vodafone Cash start PIN.
- Enter new PIN.
- Confirm New PIN. Keep this PIN safe. It will be required to authorize every transaction you make on Vodafone Cash.
The Vodafone Cash Registration Code is *110#
When all the above are done, you’ll shortly be activated for the service.
You can now send and receive cash from all networks using your Vodafone wallet.
You can also register online by visiting the Vodafone Ghana Website Here
How to load your wallet
To load your wallet, visit any authorized Vodafone agent with the amount you want to load.
Tell the Agent that you want to load your wallet with a specific amount.
The merchant will process the transaction.
You’ll receive a confirmation message after successful cash in.
How to send money on Vodafone Cash.
To send money, follow the steps below.
- Dial *110#
- Enter option 1 (Send money)
- Enter option 1 (Vodafone) or other options when sending to other networks
- Key in option 1 (To enter recipient number)
- Enter the recipient’s number
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter your reference number
- Enter your 4-digit PIN CODE.
- Enter 1 to confirm
You’ve successfully sent money to another person on the Vodafone Network
How to buy internet bundle on Vodafone cash
To purchase internet data on Vodafone Mobile money, follow the steps below.
- Dial *110#
- Enter option 3 (buy airtime and data)
- Enter option 2 (buy data bundle)
- Enter option 1 (my phone) or choose option 2 (others phone) if you’re sending to someone
- Select your preferred data package
- Enter your pin code to confirm
Hurray, you’ve successfully recharged.
Note: You can use the same process above to recharge airtime but choose option 1 (buy airtime) in step 3.
How to change your Voda Cash Pin code
I’ll update this part of the article shortly.
You can contact us if you have any questions.
Does Vodafone offer Loans on Vodafone Cash?
You can get a loan on your Vodafone Cash Wallet using the Mobile Money Loans In Ghana.
- You can donate to support the Free SHS Program by the Government Of Ghana on the Vodafone Cash Platform.
- You can get 1.5 GIG and 500 MB data bundle for as low as GHC 3.25 and GHC 2.15 respectively only on Vodafone Cash
Thanks for reading.
Support us by sharing this article with family and friends.