7 Ways To Recharge Your DStv Online, Via Mobile Money or Bank Services.
I am taking you through the process of recharging your DStv account; via mobile money, online and bank services
Our previous post on DStv elaborated on the DStv packages, channel list and prices in 2019.
To avoid interruption of service and continue enjoying your DStv, there is the need to always recharge your subscription package on time.
Note that you can downgrade or upgrade to any package at any time you want to.
How to recharge your DStv online, Via MTN Mobile Money and other services are listed below.
Leave your questions in the comments section. They’ll be attended to at the appropriate time.
Currently DStv allows users to recharge using the below mobile money services:
- MTN Mobile Money
- AirtelTigo Cash
How to Recharge DStv package Using MTN Mobile Money.
You need to be a MTN Mobile Money subscriber in order to utilize this method. To recharge via MTN Mobile Money follow the steps below.
- Dial *170#
- Enter option 2 (Momo and Pay Bill)
- Enter option 2 (Pay Bill).
- Enter option 2 (TV and Entertainment)
- Enter/Select Option 1(DStv).
- Enter Smartcard number.
- Enter reference number (e.g. February Bill
- Enter Amount.
- Enter your MOMO Pin Code
- You will receive a confirmation message from MTN.
You’ve successfully recharged with MTN Mobile Money
How to Recharge DStv Using Airtel Money (Now AirtelTigo Cash)
For existing Airtel users.
Every Airtel SimCard has Airtel money. To activate
- Dial *500#
- Go to my account, Choose change Pin.
- Enter old Pin which is a default number 071234.
- Enter new, then your SimCard will be activated for Airtel Money.
- Select the Airtel Money icon on your phone.
- Select pay bill. Choose other Type DStv.
- Type amount in Ghana Cedi
- Enter Pin Code. You will be asked for reference. Type your IUC number there.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Congrats, you’ve successfully recharged your DStv with Airtel Money.
Recharge Using SlydePay (app or website) in Ghana.
- Visit the SlydePay Payment Platform
- Scroll down to TV section and Click on DStv
- Enter your DStv Smartcard number
- A modal with your details will pop up, click on “Confirm”
- Select your preferred subscription package
- Select your preferred payment option (AirtelTigo Cash, Visa/Mastercard, Vodafone Cash)
- Enter your wallet number and click “Pay”
- Wait and confirm the transaction
How to Subscribe to DStv Ghana with United Bank of Africa Online service.
- You can pay using U-Bills. U-Bills is a service by the United Bank of Africa to enable customers transact online (make payments, etc) with ease.
- Follow these simple steps to pay using U-Bills:
- Visit the U-Bills website and click the register button www.ubills.com.gh.
- Fill in your details, agree to terms and conditions and register.
- Go to their email and confirm your account by clicking on the verify account link.
- Go back to the UBills website, login , settle the service you want pay.
- Input amount.
- Select payment mode (visa or master card).
- Input your card details and click pay.
Subscribe to DStv Ghana with Tigo Cash (Now AirtelTigo Cash).
This is for existing Tigo users.
You have to first register for Tigo Cash and deposit money into your wallet. Then follow these steps to make a payment:
- Dial *501# on your phone
- Select option 3 for ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose Utility under category
- Select DStv as Bill option
- Enter your reference number (account number)
- Enter amount you wish to pay
- Confirm with your 4-digit PIN
How to Recharge or Subscribe to DStv using ExpressPay
You can now pay for your DStv subscription or put money in your Box Office account using the ExpressPay app.
To download; go to your phone’s app store and search ExpressPay or visit expresspaygh.com
How to pay for your subscription at any Multichoice office
Visit any of the offices below to subscribe or recharge.
Accra – No. 8 Basko Lane, Abelenkpe
Tema – Ground floor, Giann Towers, Community 11, Tema
Kumasi City Mall
Takoradi – Tigo Building, Axim Road
For more information and office locations, call 0302740540.
I’m glad you’re here. If you encountered any challenge in the recharge or subscription process, don’t hesitate to write in the comment section. We’ll help you out.