Western Union is an American multinational financial services company, headed in Denver, Colorado. It was established in 1851 as the New York and Mississippi Valley Printing Telegraph Company in Rochester, New York, the company changed its name to the Western Union Telegraph Company in 1856 after merging with a competitor.
In this article we will take a look at how we can transfer western union to MTN mobile money. MTN mobile money is one of the digital platform we do transactions with ease by not joining long queues at the bank and it one of the best service provider in Ghana.
Western Union dominated the American telegraphy industry from the 1860s to the 1980s, pioneering technology such as telex and developing a range of telegraph-related services in addition to its core business of transmitting and delivering telegram messages.
HOW TO TRANSFER WESTERN UNION TO MTN MOBILE MONEY.
In line with Central Bank of Ghana regulations, prior to the first use of the Western Union service, consumers are required to register for MTN Mobile Money wallet with a valid National ID for verification.
After registration, consumers can conveniently receive Western Union money transfers into their MTN Mobile Money wallet. Consumers can receive up to $500 Ghanaian cedis equivalent per transaction or $1500 Ghanaian cedis equivalent per day.
Once the funds are deposited into the wallet, customers will receive an SMS confirmation and will be notified of the total balance in their wallets. To receive in local currency in person, customers can go to over 135,000 MTN Mobile Money Agent locations and over 200 Partner Banks ATM for a cardless withdrawal.
- Enter transfer details. Select the country of your recipient, enter the amount you want to send, and select mobile wallet as the delivery method.
- Enter receiver’s details. Enter your receiver’s name as it appears on their ID and other required details for a mobile wallet transfer.
- Complete by paying. Pay with your credit or debit card, or with a bank transfer. You’ll get a confirmation by SMS with the tracking number (MTCN) and a notification when the money’s delivered.
HOW TO RECIEVE WESTERN UNION IN YOUR MOMO WALLET
- Ensure you have an active momo Wallet account.
- Send your details to the sender.
- Receive money in your momo Wallet
How to Register for Western Union
To register visit western union site via https://www.westernunion.com
- Select Register.
- Enter your FirstName, LastName, password and continue. Please make sure you type your name exactly as it appears on your ID. Providing the correct information will help process your transfer quickly and reliably.
- Enter your valid email address and you will receive a confirmation email that your registration is successful. Also keep in mind that after each transfer you’ve made on westernunion.com you’ll receive a transfer receipt on the email you’ve registered with.
How to Log In
- Select Log In.
- Enter the email and password you listed with.
- Choose “Continue” to proceed.
Click on the links below to read on some of our previous pages
PASSION AIR ONLINE BOOKING, PRICES AND SCHEDULES