In this post, I am going to give you all the details you need to know about DSTV Payment.
I’ve got a lot of calls concerning how to pay DSTV Subscriptions in Ghana.
I, therefore, decided to write this article to address that.
In this article, I am going to make know to you:
- The DSTV payment short code
- How to pay DSTV Ghana subscription using mobile money (MTN Mobile Money, Airteltigo Cash, Vodafone Cash)
- other payment methods for your DSTV subscription.
Kindly use the table of content below to skip to any section of this article.
Also, leave a comment below in the comments box if you have any challenges paying your DSTV subscription in Ghana.
DSTV Ghana Payment Methods in Ghana.
Let us have a look at the different payment options DSTV has got for us. I am touching on how to make DSTV payment using all the payment options available.
NB: Use the most convenient payment method to recharge and pay for your DSTV subscriptions.
- Direct Bank Deposits
- Paying with mobile money (MTN Mobile Money, AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone Cash,
- Payment using short code or USSD. (*398*5# for all networks and *767# for adb bank customers
- Payment using mobile apps. eTransact, slydepay, myDSTV app, express pay and ADB Mobile app)
- Payment at the nearest MultiChoice office.
- Using a credit or debit card.
How to pay DSTV with MTN Mobile Money.
To me, this is the most convenient way to recharge or pay for your DSTV subscription in Ghana.
You do this using your mobile phone from the comfort of your home. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Dial *170#
- Choose option 2 (Momo and Pay Bill)
- Choose option 2 (Pay Bill)
- Choose option 2 (TV and Entertainment)
- Select option 1 (DSTV)
- Enter your DSTV Smart card number
- Enter the amount you’re recharging or paying
- Enter your Mobile Money PIN Code
You’ll receive a confirmatory message from MTN.
You’ve successfully paid for your DSTV subscription using MTN Mobile Money.
How to pay at nearby DSTV Office.
Accredited Multichoice Dealers
You may pay for your subscription at any of our MultiChoice offices:
- Accra Office – No. 8 Basko Lane, Abelenkpe
GPS Address: GA-161-0572
- Tema Branch – Ground floor, Jiann Power Building, C 11, Tema General Hospital Road
GPS Address: GT-078-8912
- Takoradi Branch – Takoradi Mall Independence Avenue (Tanokrom)
GPS Address: WS-338-9355
- Kumasi- Asokwa
GPS Address: AK-185-1537
- Tamale- Bank of Ghana Road, Opposite AirtelTigo Office
GPS Address: NT-0000-5953
Please call 0302740540 for more information on DSTV’s offices.
DSTV Payment using the short USSD Code.
- Dial *398*5#
- Follow the prompts to make payment.
Recharge Using SlydePay (app or website) in Ghana.
- Visit the SlydePay Payment Platform online
- Scroll down to TV section and Click on DStv
- Enter your DStv Smartcard number
- A modal with your details will pop up, click on “Confirm”
- Select your preferred subscription package
- Select your preferred payment option (AirtelTigo Cash, Visa/Mastercard, Vodafone Cash)
- Enter your wallet number and click “Pay”
- Wait and confirm the transaction
Thanks for passing by. If you have any questions concerning DSTV payment, kindly do let me know in the comments section.
Share this article with family and friends. That motivates us to write more.