Did you know you can watch DStv on your phone without a decoder?
It is entirely possible if you have a mobile phone that has an active internet connection.
Watch your favourite DStv shows, movies, documentaries, sports and more from any location by using just your mobile phone or tablet.
This comes in handy especially if you don’t have enough funds to purchase a decoder and television. DSTV Ghana has made it possible for mobile phone users to get the same benefits as those who have televisions and decoders.
All you need to make this possible is a DSTv subscription package, an internet connection and enough phone battery.
How it works.
What you need to have (Requirements)
- An active DStv package subscription. The cheapest package is available is the Family package.
- Internet connection. Unlimited preferably
- A tablet, mobile phone (Android/iPhone) or Smart TV
Steps to watch DSTv on mobile.
The steps have been grouped into three: Registration, Connect your DStv subscription, watch DSTv channels on mobile.
- Launch any browser and go to now.dstv.com.
- A form will be displayed to you. Enter your email address, telephone number and password.
- Click on Create An Account to proceed.
- Enter your DSTv customer number or Smart Card Number. You get this after subscribing to a DStv package.
- Click Next to continue. You will be redirected to the user dashboard. This is where you can manage your subscriptions and perform other tasks.
Now that you have registered on DSTv Now and connected your existing subscription, it is time to watch live channels on your phone.
See the steps explained below.
- Download the DStv Now app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Launch the app and log in to your existing DStv Account
- A complete list of DStv movies, series, documentaries, telenovelas, sports, etc will be displayed on the homepage.
- Click on any to start watching.
Extra benefits of streaming DStv on mobile.
You can download up to 25 episodes onto your phone to watch later.
You can watch your favourite show anywhere you find yourself.
The channels are categorized for easy navigation and selection.
You can save your favourite shows and watch at a later time.
You can set your app to reduce data consumption. To do that
- Go to the DSTV Now menu
- Tap on settings
- Tap on Maximum Video Quality
- Set the required video quality. Preferably medium or low. Choose high if you have enough data bundle to keep you connected.
Important information (Final thoughts)
It is important that you get an affordable internet package to be able to keep using DStv Now all day.
Check below the bundle packages of both MTN and Vodafone -> CLICK HERE.
You can as well check how to get free browsing to watch something of this sort.
You can as well watch on your laptop by using an android emulator like Bluestacks.
Thanks for reading up to this end.
Support us by sharing this piece with family and friends. Your shares motivate us to write more.
Contact DSTV Ghana.
If you have any technical challenge pertaining to DSTV Now, do contact Multichoice Ghana using the contact details below.
Official telephone number: 030 274 0540
Email: [email protected]
Official website: https://www.dstvafrica.com/en-gh
Physical Address: Basko Enclave, Accra.