How can I port my number to MTN? If you need a solution to this question, read this post to the end.
In this write up we are going to show you how to successfully port your MTN registered SIM card in Ghana to Vodafone Ghana network.
Number porting should not take more than 5 minutes when the right steps are followed.
SIM card porting can be done between different telecommunications network in Ghana.
However, this one is focused on porting from MTN to Vodafone, the easiest way.
What is SIM Porting?
This feature gives you the ability to switch to a different network service provider whilst maintaining the same old number of the previous network.
How to Port MTN to Vodafone.
- Open the messaging app on your phone
- Send PORT to 6060
- Wait and follow the instructions accordingly
- Visit the nearest MTN office near you with a valid national identification card.
- It takes a maximum of 24 hours to successfully complete the porting.
Importance of porting from MTN to Vodafone.
Mobile Number portability comes with a lot of benefits. People usually port their SIM card to other networks to:
- Enjoy cheap data packages
- Flee poor customer care service
Read Also: How to Transfer MTN data to Vodafone.
Importance things to note.
You can use the same method to port to other networks such as airteltigo, glo and tigo.
Post update on October 19, 2020