Passion Air (formerly DAC International Airlines), is a Ghanaian that offers domestic flights to multiple destinations within Ghana. The airline is based at Kotoka International Airport, Accra with plans to expand its route network in the coming years, predominantly focusing on the offering flights to and around West Africa.
In this article, I will tell you about Passion Air online booking, prices and schedules. Passion air is one of the reliable airlines in Ghana. Their services are convenient and accessible at all places anytime.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE WITH PASSION AIR
- Visit http://www.flypassionair.com
- From the booking engine select your departing airport
- From the booking engine select your arriving airport
- select your departure date
- select the number of people travelling
- select one way or round trip
- click on the flight search button
- A confirmation code will be sent to the phone number used in the contact information of the passenger. For those who have an email address, the itinerary will be sent which includes:
- A unique confirmation code
- Flight number
- The date and time of travel
- Departure and destination details
- Total cost
For passengers booking flights at a travel agency, the itinerary will be provided by the travel agent.
- The confirmation code must be in the check-in.
HOW TO PAY FOR PASSION AIR FLIGHT
You can pay for your PassionAir flight in a number of ways:
- Credit/Debit Cards – Visa & MasterCard
- Select Payment by Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click Purchase
- The system will redirect to the payment gateway
- Select your card type: Visa or MasterCard and input the following information:
- Full name on the card
- Card Number
- Expiry date
- Click Pay
- The system will redirect to the Verified by Visa or Secure Code page to enter the One Time Password sent by your bank to authenticate the transaction.
If payment is successful, the ticket will be automatically emailed to the email address provided and you will be redirected to PassionAir website where ticket can be printed or downloaded. In case of failure the system will indicate failure and redirect back to PassionAir website.
2. Mobile Money – MTN Mobile Money, TigoCash, Airtel Money and Vodafone Cash.
- Select Mobile Money
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click “Reserve”
- Your reservation will be confirmed, and Reservation Number (PNR) will be generated. Please take note of the Reservation Number.
- Click on the link below the Reservation No. to be redirected to the mobile money payment gateway.
- On the mobile money payment gateway, enter your Reservation No. and search
- Once details are confirmed, click confirm to proceed
- Select your preferred mobile money service
3. PassionAir Gift Voucher
4. Pay at bank – ADB and GT Bank branches nationwide
- Complete a booking by visiting any of our offices, online or by calling by our contact centre. Make sure you obtain the PNR or Reference Number.
- Visit any ADB branch.
- Fill in a PassionAir ticket payment slip.
- Present the filled form to a teller with the payment.
- Teller will confirm the validity of the PNR/Reference Number and accept the payment.
The ticket will be automatically emailed to the email address provided and an SMS confirmation sent to the mobile number provided in the booking.
Cash at our sales and airport offices
PASSION AIR BOOKING PRICES AND SCHEDULES
|Tamale – Wa / Wa-Tamale||GH¢209.00||Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
|Wa-Accra / Accra- Wa||GH¢395.00||Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
|Accra-Ho / Ho – Accra||GH¢209.00||Friday and Sunday|
CONTACT THEM ON
1 Duchessville, 2nd Circular Road,
Working Hours: 8 am – 5 pm. Weekdays | 9 am – 2 pm. Weekends
Phone: 0800 221 221
Read more on some of our posts by clicking on the links below