Staying online has become a routine thing especially in this digital age where we need to get updated with recent happenings.
You don’t just buy a phone, data and start browsing.
You need to configure your phone to enable it to connect to the internet.
In this post, I am going to show you all the settings needed to configure MTN internet.
It will also include MTN 3G and 4G settings for android mobile phones, windows phones, MTN TurboNet, modem and a lot more.
The correct MTN internet settings will ensure that you are connected to the internet without any interruption.
MTN Internet settings for Android Mobile Phones.
There are different ways to configure your Android phone for internet connection.
Follow the steps below to achieve this.
Make sure you have a working MTN SIM card and any amount of data on the phone.
- Locate and tap on settings.
- Click/tap on “Network & Internet”.
- Tap on “Mobile Network”.
- Tap on “Access Point Names”.
- Click on the “plus” sign at the top right corner.
- Enter the following internet settings into the empty fields
Name: MTN Internet
- Click on the drop-down button at the top right corner and tap “save” to save settings.
That’s all. You’ve successfully configured your android phone to browse the internet.