At some point in our lives, loans become a necessity that we cannot do away with. There are several money lending companies in Ghana that give loans to individuals, small/medium businesses, students, etc. with or without collateral.
In this post, I am going to give you all the details you need to know about masloc loan: how to apply for masloc loan, interest rate, loan requirements, masloc loan application sample, and a lot more.
In our previous posts, we have written about the following loans. You can check them out as well by clicking the links below.
What is masloc?
Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) is a microfinance institution responsible for implementing the Government of Ghana’s microfinance programmes targeted at reducing poverty.
MASLOC provides micro and small loans for start-ups and small businesses with fast, easy and accessible microcredit and small loans to grow and expand their businesses as well as to enhance job and wealth creation.
Types of Loans Given by Masloc
It is widely known that masloc gives loans to small and medium business for expansion and growth. Masloc gives the following types of loans to individuals, groups/associations and small business.
- Small/Group Loan
- Vehicle Loan
- Tricycle Loan
Masloc Loan Requirements
How do I get a loan from Masloc? To answer this question, you you need to meet all the eligibility requirements set by the company. See the general requirements below.
Applicant(s) must have:
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- An active telephone and mobile number
- A business plan for MFIs, MDAs, NGOs, Banks etc. (How to write a professional business plan)
- A clear purpose for applying for the loan
Also, do note that the main beneficiaries are groups/cooperative societies, each consisting of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 25 members. An individual within a group can access a minimum of GHC100 to a maximum of GHC1000.
Requirements for small loans
- Application Letter
- 2 Passport pictures
- Photocopy of any National ID card
- Business registration Document
- Investment plan as to how the loan will be utilize on the business (Cost, Expenses etc.) With Proforma Invoices
- Management Account with Two (2) years financial statement
- Document of land ownership or rented agreement document
- Resolution letter from Board of Directors
Requirement for Guarantor:
- Three (3) guarantors
- One (1) passport picture and photocopy of national ID
- 6 months bank statement or three (3) months’ pay slip
How much can you get from Masloc?
An individual can access between GHS 1,000.00 to GHS 10,000.00 under the small loan scheme.
Vehicle Hire Purchase Scheme, distribute saloon cars to productive unemployed professional drivers who want to own their taxis.
The scheme is targeted at empowering individual drivers, especially the youth, who belong to Taxi and Drivers’ Unions to own their vehicles after paying the loan facility within a four-year period.
How to apply for Masloc Loan. Step by Step
Masloc Loan application is both online and paper work. All you have to do is to get access to the online application form, fill it and click submit.
These are the information needed during the online application:
- First Name
- Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) which is now the Ghana Card
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Client Type (Individual, Business, Group/Association)
- Loan Type (Small Loan, Vehicle Loan, Tricycle Loan)
- Client Region
- Loan Amount Request (any reasonable amount)
- Purpose of Loan
- Date of Application
Online Application Steps
- the application form will be shown right there
- fill in all the details required
- click the submit button
- you’ll be given feedback after your application has been successfully processed.
That is not all. According to the information available to us, to access MASLOC loans, one must go through the following processes:
- Submit a written application to the nearest Masloc’s Office stating the loan amount that you require.
- A loan officer from their office will invite you over for preliminary assessment. At this stage you’ll be given all the terms and conditions regarding the loan and any other relevant information.
- If you qualify for a loan after the assessment, your loan will be processed.
Masloc Loan Application Sample
below is a sample of the application form for your perusal.
Contact Masloc Ghana
Do you have any enquiries concerning Masloc loans? Walk in, call or email them using the contact details below.
Telephone number: +233-302-782527
Official email: [email protected]
What is Masloc’s Interest Rate?
MASLOC’s interest rate is 1% per Month.
Who is the CEO of Masloc?
Mr. Stephen Amoah is the current CEO of Masloc.
This is what we have for you concerning Masloc loan and its application process. If you have any challenge during the process, contact us by leaving a comment below. I am going to reply you as soon as possible.
Note: All MASLOC loans are for a short period not exceeding 12 (twelve) months within which they have to be re-paid with interest.
Post update on January 27, 2022