In this guide, I am going to show you how to send mobile money from abroad to Ghana.
All the recipient has to do is to walk to the nearest MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash or AirtelTigo Money Agent and withdraw instantly.
Sending money from abroad can be a daunting task especially due to the recent increase in cybercrime and fraud.
It is important that you use the best money transfer services to make sure your money is sent peacefully.
There are a lot of money transfer services that can help you transfer mobile money to Ghana easily but due to the limitations some come along with, it is sometimes difficult to fully utilize their services.
I have reviewed few best money transfer services that will help you send mobile money from USA, Canada, Germany and other parts of the world to Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, etc) with ease.
If you are in abroad or have any relative abroad who wants to send you cash without going through difficulties then this guide is for you.
This guide will introduce to you the companies that offer the best services when it comes to sending mobile money to Ghana from abroad.
Are you ready?
Let’s get started.
We are going to employ the services of the following money transfer companies to send mobile money from abroad to Ghana.
- Unity Link
- Wave Money Transfer
- World Remit
How to send Mobile Money To Ghana Using Unity Link.
This is a simple and straightforward guide.
Follow keenly. We are going to use UnityLink’s mobile app to transfer money from abroad to Ghana.
- Download UnityLink Mobile app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the app, click on “Sign Up” to register
- Provide all necessary information as requested and click on next to proceed.
- Enter verification code sent to your phone to activate account
- To send money, click on “Send Money”
- Click on “Choose Recipient”
- Enter the recipient’s country, name and mobile money number
- Click on save to proceed
- Enter payment method, delivery method (mobile money) and amount.
- Click on next and follow the proceeding instructions to send money successfully.
If you encounter any difficulty, kindly leave a comment below.
For more information visit www.unitylink.com
Send Money to Ghana Using Wave Money Transfer.
According to Wave, they don’t charge any transaction fees but make their profit on the exchange rate.
Your data is also encrypted to make sure your personal information is always safe.
To send mobile money from abroad to Ghana, Nigeria or Kenya using Wave Money, follow the steps below
- Download and install the Wave Money mobile app from Google Play or from the Apple Store for iOS
- Sign up by following the simple process given which includes providing your debit card information.
- To send money using the app, launch the app from your phone
- Enter the recipient’s details as requested (Name and Mobile Money Number).
- Choose the amount of funds you want to transfer and press “Send”.
- After a successful transaction, the recipient will receive a mobile money alert instantly
- Ask the recipient to go to any Mobile Money Merchant to cash out the money received.
Thanks for passing by. This post will be updated from time to time with the best way to send mobile money to Ghana from abroad.
Share with your friends and leave a comment below.