In this post, I am going to show you how to send a WhatsApp message to someone without having to save the person’s contact.
It can be somewhat annoying that in order to message someone, you always have to first add that person’s contact to your phone book.
There are instances where you just want to chat with someone for just that moment and nothing else.
To help you tackle this issue, I am going to show you how to send messages through WhatsApp without having to add the contact to your phone book.
The method I am going to use does not require you to install any other application.
Are you ready?
Let’s get started.
Kindly do follow the steps below keenly. Leave your questions in the comment box and I’ll answer them.
How to Send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact.
- Open any browser on your phone (Opera Mini, Chrome, Firefox, etc).
- Type the following link in the search bar.
In place of the Xs type the phone number of the person you want to chat, including the country code, but without the + sign).
Example if I want to chat 0241648023, the link will be https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=233241648023
- Press ‘enter’ on your smartphone.
- A window will be opened asking if you want to send a message to that number.
- Press on ‘send message’
- Now you will be able to chat the person without having to save the number.
Were you able to do it? Was it helpful.? Let me know your questions in the comments.
Thanks for passing by.