To ensure that your current details are captured by your telecommunication company, it is important that you update your Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) details.
How can I update my MTN SIM card?
This is the question we are lately getting from our cherished readers.
As a result, we thought as much to provide them with the correct step by step guide on SIM registration update.
In this post you will learn:
- How to update your SIM Card (MTN) online
- How to change SIM details
Doing this does not take much time as we will be using the sim registration portal to accomplish this.
It will help MTN to design solutions tailored to suit their customers’ needs
How to update SIM details
- Visit https://simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh/ or click HERE
- Enter your mobile phone number (10 digit format)
- Click on “Proceed”
- MTN will send you a One-Time-Code SMS.
- Enter the code to verify
- On the next page, you current details in MTN Ghana’s database will be displayed to you.
- To update your details, fill in the blank spaces and edit existing records
- Click on “Update Details” when done.
- To logout of the portal, click on the number displayed at the top right corner of the webpage.
You have successfully updated your SIM card details.
What information can be updated?
- First name
- Last name
- Middle name
- Date of birth
- ID number
- ID Type
- Residential address (including the Ghana Post GPS)
- Region of residence
- Upload photo of ID
- Upload photo holding ID Card
Earlier this year (June, 2020), MTN Ghana sent out a general message to its subscribers encouraging them to update their sim details using the online portal designated for that.
This exercise will be available until December 2020. Customers are therefore encouraged to participate to ensure smooth delivery of service from MTN.