Getting messages from unwanted and unknown numbers is one of the most annoying things. Telecommunication companies are mostly fond of doing this. They mostly flood our inbox with promotional packages and deals which we may not be interested.
One of such messages that gets me bored is that from 787 lotteries. I realized I am not alone; a lot of people have been receiving unwanted text messages from 787 lotteries in Ghana.
Over the past days, I have done a detailed search on the internet to find out how I can block these unwanted messages. Thankfully I found a solution.
Of course, the National Communications Authority (NCA) says, to block a sender from sending unwanted messages, simply send stop to the sender’s number.
Unfortunately, messages from 787 lotteries do not have a specific number and therefore the above approach may not work. See below the complete to stop messages from 787.
Steps to stop lottery messages from 787
We are going to utilize true caller app to get this done.
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Search for True Caller
- Tap on it and tap download
- Wait for the app to finish download and installing.
- Open the true caller application by tapping on the launcher on your phone.
- Swipe to the left section to the business tab.
- Press and hold the 787 messages.
- Click on the top right triple dot icon.
- Tap block.
That’s all, you will no longer receive messages from 787 lotteries again. Leave your answers in the comment section whether it worked for you or not.