In this post I am going to show you how to successfully connect your TCL Smart TV to your home or work Wi-Fi.
In recent times TCL televisions have gained the interest of Ghanaians due to their amazing features. I am a proud user and lover of TCL products because I believe in quality and value for money. My TCL 32 smart television is almost a year old and still works perfectly like when it was purchased.
I am enjoying the quality graphic, sound and a whole pack of features bundled into one television.
To watch YouTube directly on my television, I mostly connect it to my mobile phone’s Wifi. Let me show you how exactly I get this done.
Things to note
- Only TCL smart televisions can be connected to Wi-Fi.
Steps to connect TCL TV To WiFi
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner of your remote
- Scroll down and tap on “More settings”
- Click on the Wi-Fi button to switch on. All the available networks will show.
- Scroll down and select the wifi you want to connect your TV to.
- Enter the password and click Ok
- You have successfully connected your TCL TV to your WiFi network.
If you had any challenge concerning the steps above kindly leave your answers in the comment section.
Post update on January 27, 2022