In this post I am going to show you how to successfully connect your TCL Smart TV to your home or work Wi-Fi.
In recent times TCL televisions have gained the interest of Ghanaians due to their amazing features. I am a proud user and lover of TCL products because I believe in quality and value for money. My TCL 32 smart television is almost a year old and still works perfectly like when it was purchased.
I am enjoying the quality graphic, sound and a whole pack of features bundled into one television.
To watch YouTube directly on my television, I mostly connect it to my mobile phone’s Wifi. Let me show you how exactly I get this done.
Things to note
- Only TCL smart televisions can be connected to Wi-Fi.
Steps to connect TCL TV To WiFi
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner of your remote
- Scroll down and tap on “More settings”
- Click on the Wi-Fi button to switch on. All the available networks will show.
- Scroll down and select the wifi you want to connect your TV to.
- Enter the password and click Ok
- You have successfully connected your TCL TV to your WiFi network.
If you had any challenge concerning the steps above kindly leave your answers in the comment section.