Buying college of Education Forms has never been in easy.
At first, one had to go to the nearest post office and join long queues before getting access to the forms.
Although the old way of buying college of education forms from the post office still exist, there is an easy way to buy the forms using your mobile phone from the comfort of your home.
I am bringing you the step by step guide to purchase college of education forms in Ghana.
Leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you.
How to purchase college of Education forms in 2020 using Your Phone.
It is simple. See the steps below
Things to note
- You can use MTN Mobile Money, AirtelTigo Money or Vodafone Cash to buy the forms
- You should have enough money in your mobile money wallet (GHC 150)
- The form cost GHC 115.00
- There is also a transaction charge of GHC 3.00
- Pick your phone and dial *924*8#
- Enter option 2 (Mobile Money)
- Enter your wallet number
- Confirm your wallet number
- Follow the proceeding instruction to complete form purchase.
After buying the college of educations form, what’s next?
After successful purchase of the form the college of education service provider will send you the details which will be used to register on the admissions website.
Online admission process.
- Visit the college of education admission port HERE https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh/
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
- Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
- Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
- Click ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
- Click ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
- Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means application won’t be processed
- Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.
When the COE code get missing how can l find it