CCTV Camera Prices, Types, Installatioin & Best Deals In Ghana.
Welcome back to PC BOSS ONLINE, The Biggest Technology Website In Ghana. Today I am writing about everything you need to know about a CCTV Camera: types, price in Ghana, importance, installation instructions, etc.
In recent times, surveillance plays a huge part in society, and with camera all around us, our everyday lives are experiencing higher levels of security.
If you own a business it is recommended that you install security cameras at vantage points to ensure there is total surveillance of the place. It helps to put your employees on track, take footages of criminals that might troop in, etc.
Without wasting much time, let us know more about CCTV cameras with much focus on Ghana. Ready? Let’s roll.
What is a CCTV Camera?
A closed-circuit television camera (CCTV) is a security camera that is used for total or partial surveillance of a place. They are mostly placed in strategic points to monitor happenings of a place.
The cameras communicate with monitors which can be viewed by those who are designated to do so.
CCTV Camera Types.
CCTV Cameras comes in different types which suits different premises, and selecting the right camera for the right usage is very important.
Now let’s have a look at the different types of CCTV Cameras and their purpose.
- Dome camera: it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor surveillance. The shape makes it difficult for criminals to tell which way the camera is facing. This awesome design puts criminals in uncertainty and deters them.
- Bullet Camera: there are long and cylindrical in shape and are ideal for outdoor use. It has a high resolution and suitable for long distance surveillance.
- C-mount Camera: it has a detachable lens and allows change of lens to fit different applications. It is bulky and deters criminals.
- Day/Night Camera: they can record both dark and day scenes and can record color and black and white.
I will only cover the above types. For more information about types of CCTV Cameras CLICK HERE.
Importance of CCTV camera for your business.
Is CCTV Camera overrated? I think the answer is no. There are several benefits that comes with using a CCTV Camera. I have already listed some in the beginning of this article. Let’s see the full benefits of using a CCTV camera below.
- Scare off intruders and criminals
- Be aware of who is coming to your home or office
- To monitor activities of a work place or home
- Know what happens when you’re away
CCTV Camera prices In Ghana.
The price of a CCTV camera depends on the type and where you are buying it from. I will list about five shops where you can get one at a competitive price.
See the price of CCTV Camera in Ghana below.
Hikvision is one of the popular dealers of CCTV Cameras. You can buy their products on popular online shops in Ghana such as Jumia Online store among others.
|Camera Name||Price (GHS)||Where to buy|
|HD 1080P IR Turret camera.
|Turbo HD IR Bullet Camera – 720P
|CCTV Camera DS-2CE11DOT-PIRL
|DS-2CD2085FWD-I Outdoor Mini Bullet IP Security Camera 8MP
|IR Fixed Dome Network Camera – 2MP
|1080P 2MP Bullet Outdoor CCTV Camera
|DS-KV8102-IP Video Intercom Indoor Monitor
||720||Jumia online store.|
How to install a CCTV Camera
Installing your camera should be done by experts. Contact any of the CCTV installers below for assistance.
Telephone: +233 243 789999
Security Warehouse Ltd
Telephone: 0302 511 840
I am glad you are here. Kindly take note of the information below before purchasing a CCTV camera for your home, office or workplace.
- Compare prices of various installers and choose the best deal.
Do you have any question concerning this post? Kindly leave a comment in the comments section below. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you. Much love from the PC BOSS ONLINE TEAM.