A country’s armed forces is made up of its navy, air force and army.
This is same for Ghana.
It is everyones dream to serve their country in any way they can and to ensure that their country succeeds at everything.
In the Ghananain armed forces, you can serve with the army, navy or air force and you do not need to have tertiary education in order to be accepted.
A minimum of secondary school qualifications can get you through.
However, many more people join the armed forces because of other reasons. Some of them are listed below :
1. A guaranteed paycheck and Cash Bonuses
2. Advanced and Specialty Training
4. Option for full-time or part time service
5. Tax-free room, board and allowances
6. Health and Dental
7. Special home loans and discounts
8. Unparalleled sense of patriotism, duty, honor and selfless service
9. Highly sought-after skills, leadership and training experience
With these benefits listed who wouldn’t want to join the army.
And in the least stressful way.
Well, this article is just for you.
Learn how to register for the Ghana Armed forces online here.
How to register for Ghana Armed forces online:
In the article, we divide the procedures into steps to make it easy for you to understand all you will have to do to register for the armed forces of Ghana online.
STEP I: How to Get to the Admission Page.
1. Visit the official website of the Ghana Armed forces College at www.gafcscmil.edu.gh
2. On top of the website is ADMISSIONS located on the Main menu. Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION (PSC, JSC , ACA). or
3. Go straight to the Online Registration Portal through admission.gafcscmil.edu.gh to get to the admission page.
STEP II: How to Log In and Register
1. Type in your Application Number, eg.ACA5C1234567 and your PIN Number, eg.954678Y2 which you accessed on the college’s website and click on APPLY NOW.
2. Fill in the form at Step 1 when you Log In, and then Click on Save and Continue. Do the same for Step 2,3 & 4.
NOTE: It is compulsory to fill in the options with an asterisk (*) beside it or else you cannot continue to the next step.
STEP III: How to Save and Print your Form.
1. Below the page, click on View Completed Application Form
2. Your registration is saved and completed if you are able to view the summary of your application form.
Print registration form to show proof of registration.
There! Visit the Ghana Armed forces website to check whether military forms for 2020/2021 are available and also, make sure to visit the website regularly for all news regarding the armed forces.
Visiting the website frequently makes you more equipped for the task ahead.
Visit the website at www.gafcscmil.edu.gh.
We wish you all the best on this journey and hope you serve our country well!
Post update on October 19, 2020