Do you intend applying to any of the numerous nursing training colleges in Ghana but have no idea on how to fill the admission forms? This post got you.
My name is PC Boss and, in this article, I am going to guide you and take you through all the processes involved in filling the nurses training forms online with ease.
I have done several nursing training college applications for several people. Due to that, I thought of giving out the complete information about that here. Follow the steps and leave a comment for me, thank you.
Application to nurses training colleges in Ghana are done entirely via an online portal known as the health training portal (https://healthtraining.gov.gh/) which is maintained by the Ministry of Health, Ghana.
Note: This Form Does Not Mean You Have Gained Admission Into Nursing And Midwifery Training College.
Before you start the whole process, you should bear in mind that there are some things you need to get ready. Below is the full list of what is required of you during the form filling or application process.
- Serial Number
- WASSCE Certificate
- WASSCE Results (Nov Dec is acceptable)
- Passport-sized photograph of you.
- Working telephone number
Information required of you
During the form application, you are supposed to provide the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Previous names
- Date of birth
- Passport photo of you.
- WASSCE or NOVDEC Certificate
- Results slip
- Birth certificate
- Program type (Diploma, Certificate, etc.)
- Place of birth
- District of place of birth
- Digital address (optional)
- Email address
- Name of parent/guardian/next of kin
- Contact of parent
Steps to fill Nursing Training forms in 2021
NB: If you find difficult in filling the forms, contact me on 0241648023.
I will assist you at a small fee. Thank you.
See the steps below.
- Purchase the Nurses training admission voucher via the Ghana Post GPS app or from a nearby bank.
You’ll be given a receipt which has the serial number and application PIN on it.
- Open a browser on your laptop or phone
- Visit www.gov.gh/
- Key in your serial number and PIN
- Click or tap “Enter” to process/login
- Read the initial instructions to abreast yourself with the online application.
- Start filling the form by providing all the details required of you.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and all required documents.
- Upload your best examination results.
- Click on “Preview” to preview your application summary.
- Click on “Print” to print application summary.
- Keep the printout safely. It might be required during the interview session.
- You’ve successfully filled the Nursing Training Admission forms online with ease.
What’s Next After Filling the form?
You’ll receive a notification message on your mobile phone indicating a successful application. Along the way you’ll be contacted and scheduled for interview.
After a successful interview, you wait for admission offer letter and report to the school.
All questions about Nursing Training Forms Answered
How much is the nursing training forms?
As at the time of writing this article, the nurses training forms costs GHC
Where can I buy the nursing training forms?
You can purchase the forms at any bank or by using the GhanaPost app from the comfort of your home.
Is D7 accepted in Nurses training?
No. You are required to resit for NovDec if you had D7 in any of the required subjects.
How long does the application process take?
It takes a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes to finish the application. This depends on your internet speed and availability of information.