In this write-up, we will be going through how to change MTN Turbonet password. The objective of MTN is to significantly improve the lives of its consumers while also guiding the delivery of a daring, new digital world to them. by providing them with high-quality, relevant, and controllable telecommunications solutions.
In addition to being the biggest privately owned mobile operator in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East, MTN is the leading provider of connection, communication, and collaboration solutions in Ghana.
MTN TurboNet is a super-fast 4G Internet router that is plug and play. It has a powerful external antenna and data SIM built in, allowing it to provide quick Internet in 4G places.
HOW TO CHANGE MTN TURBONET PASSWORD
- Start by launching your preferred browser, then type the standard IP address 192.168.1.1.
- You will now be taken to the login screen, where you can use the standard admin and admin passwords. admin
- You can reset your password to suit your remembrance.
- Change the MTN ShareLink Wifi’s default SSID and password.
HOW TO CHANGE ZTE TURBONET PASSWORD
- 1. You must be connected to your turbonet in order to log in using this if your router is ZTE http://192.168.0.1 or this if it is Huawei http://192.168.8.1.
2. Type admin in the Username field and click the Next button.
3. Select Wifi Settings and verify that the 2.4 CHz interface is visible.
4. Type a strong password into the text box that appears when the password has to be changed.
5. To make changes effective, click Apply.
To Connect via LAN/Wire
- Connect LAN Cable from your computer to appropriate LAN port on the Turbonet to establish connection
To Connect via WIFI
- Turn on Turbonet device
- Search for SSID ( e.g. Huawei 3584)
- Enter Wi-Fi key/Wi-Fi password to connect ( NB: Wifi password is embossed on the device )
To Connect via QR code
- Scan QR Code with your phone to connect
FEATURES OF A TURBONET
- Connect up to 32 users at a time
- Plug & Play 4G router
- 1 x Landline phone port
- AC powered
- Two connectors for an external router
- 4 x LAN ports (One for LAN/WAN)
How to Buy bundle for MTN TurboNet
- Dial *5057# from your linked mobile number
- Select buy bundle
- Select option 5 to enter your preferred amount
- Enter any amount between Ghc 25 – Ghc 5,000
- Confirm purchase
- Select your preferred payment channel
- Approve purchase
- Enjoy superfast internet