Electric sewing machine is a device used to sew fabrics and materials together with thread by the use of electricity or solar. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
Since the invention of the first sewing machine, generally considered to have been the work of Englishman Thomas Saint in 1790, the sewing machine has greatly improved the efficiency and productivity of the clothing industry.
In this write-up, we will be talking about the price of electric sewing machines in Ghana. sewing machine is the most essential equipment for in the clothing company without this device a fashion designer can not put together most of this garment.
PRICE OF ELECTRIC SEWING MACHINES IN GHANA
There are different types of electric sewing machine in the world of which comes with different purpose. The price of this equipment depends on the purpose and size of it. it also varies from shop to shop. it is also available on online market platforms. Let’s take a look at some of this online market platforms and their prices below.
|JIJI||GH¢1,300.00 – 2,500.00|
SOME BRANDS OF ELECTRIC SEWING MACHINE
- Janome Sewing Machine
- Brother Sewing Machine
- Singer Sewing Machine
- Bernina Sewing Machine
- Pfaff Sewing Machine
- Husqvarna Sewing Machine
- Juki Sewing Machine
- Elna Sewing Machine
- Toyota Sewing Machine
- Jaguar Sewing Machine
SOME BRAND SPECIFICATIONS OF AN ELECTRIC SEWING MACHINE
Brother ST371HD Sewing Machine
- 37 unique built-in stitches: The Brother ST371HD features 37 built-in stitches including an auto-size buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The ST371HD heavy duty sewing machine includes 6 sewing feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- Versatile free arm: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginning to advanced
- At your side support: The ST371HD sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 16.1 x 12.21 inches (20 x 40.9 x 31 cm)|
|Item model number||ST371HD|
|Item Weight||14.52 pounds (6.53 kg)|
|Color||Free Arm Option|
|Item Weight||6.6 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.87 x 16.1 x 12.21 inches (20 x 40.9 x 31 cm)|
|Power Source||Treadle Powered|
Read more on our posts by clicking on the links below.