What is NABCO?
The National Builders Corps (NABCO) is a program initiated by the government of Ghana to curb graduate unemployment and solve social problems. The program focuses on public service health delivery, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
What are the objectives of initiative?
The initiative has the following objectives
- Provide employment
- Improve skills and employability
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve revenue mobilization
- Improve access to basic public services
The Programs Under the Initiative are
- Educate Ghana
- Heal Ghana
- Feed Ghana
- Revenue Ghana
- Civic Ghana and
- Enterprise Ghana
Application Process for NABCO
The application process divided into four parts which consists of an Online Application, Verification, Interview and Training and Posting.
Scheduling Your Interview Date
Interview booking is currently ongoing. How to successfully book your interview and pass successfully is what is outlined below. Also we have likely possible questions that can be asked during the interview so do take note
- Visit Official application site , and enter your details to login
- A set of instructions will be seen after a successful login
- Now select your prefered 2nd and 3rd Module
- Choose your most suitable date for interview. Date must be working days. Do not select weekends and holidays as your interview appointment date
- Confirm your phone number and click save
Share this article with your friends if it helped you. If you’re passionate about technology, we need you to write for us. Contact +233(0)203256997 and join our constantly growing team.