In response to the leadership challenge in Ghana and Africa, the John A. Kufuor Foundation, inspired by the founder’s vision, has instituted the Kuffuor Scholars’ Program to provide the required specialized preparation
for the Ghanaian youth.
Deadline Passed: 28th February, 2017.
The general aim is to add value to the formal education at the tertiary level by providing specialized orientation through programmed mentorship, skills and experimental activities and annual stipends.
Duration: selected applicants will stay in the program for at least three years
- must e a Ghanaian citizen who has at least completed one year of studies
- has demonstrated leadership qualities
- must not be more than 35 years at the time of application
- 3 letters of recommendation testifying to the candidate’s abilities and leadership potentials; on each from a lecturer, community or civil society organizer and head of public or private agency
- transcript of first year undergraduate studies
- letter of parental consent for applicant below 18 years
find out more HERE
Like | comment | share