Ecobank is challenging Africa’s new generation of entrepreneurs to find lasting solutions to the continent’s most pressing banking issues. Submit entries in one or
more of their key areas of interest for your Chance to win up to $500,000 funding.
A total of 20 teams will be selected for the event which will be held at the global headquaters of Ecobank in Lome in May, 2017
Deadline: 14 April, 2017.
- Become a fellow – enjoy mentoring by leading experts
- Attract funding – up to $500K for your fintech solution
- Go multi-national – partner with ecobank to roll out to 36 countries
- Be a service partner – access Africa’s biggest banking ecosystem
- Maximize your reach – giver your start-up full Pan-African visibility
- Showcase your idea at Ecobank Innovation Fair
Eligibility & Participation
- Open to both teams and individuals.
- Team can submit solutions for more than challenge but limited to only one entry per challenge.
- Individuals are not allowed to participate in multiple teams.
- Switching teams after applying is not eligible
NB: Ecobank will cover travel and accommodation costs for up to two participants from each team
- predictive analysis using big data
- agency banking
- secured client authentication
- apps to work without internet connection
- KYC technology
- customer analytics
- credit scoring
- micro loan system
- user experience optimizing solution using machine learning and AI
- blockchain technology/solutions withing banking and any other fintech solution