A bootable pendrive is one with all the required operating system (OS) files for a successful installation. There are different ways
one can use in creating a bootable pendrive. In this post, we are using Power ISO and also we’ve attached illustrative diagrams in each step to make the process simpler.
I assumed you have
- A pendrive (8gb and above)
- Power ISO software installed. You can download one HERE
- Windows installation file (in an .iso format)
- Insert and format pendrive
- Locate and right-click on the power ISO software icon on your desktop
- Click on run as administrator
- Click on yes to confirm.
- The power ISO software is now opened.
- Click on continue as unregistered if you are using an unregistered version
- Locate and click on tools on the top panel
- Click on create bootable USB pendrive
A dialogue box will appear
- click on the right corner of the “source image file” option to locate and choose the windows installation file
- Locate and select your windows installation file (mine is located on the desktop)
- click open to continue
- Choose the destination drive and click start to commence the process
- Patiently wait for the process to complete successfully
You now have a bootable pendrive ready for windows installation
Like | Comment | ShareShare this article with your friends if it helped you. If you’re passionate about technology, we need you to write for us. Contact +233(0)203256997 and join our constantly growing team.