What is your big business idea?. Is your idea concrete and thus fundable?. Submit your entry to be part of the competition.
The Entrepreneurship Challenge offers the winner a coaching experience with the ASK Network management team with dedicated member support to develop the identified business idea or plan.
Deadline: 26th June, 2017.
- Coaching experience with the ASK Network management team
- A seed capital reward of Ghc 15,000.00 minimum is granted to support the business idea for full take off.
- Must be a team of minimum 3 and maximum 5 members
- There is no age limit on the team members
- The business idea presented must be very genuine, practical and workable
- The idea should have a budget that can start with the seed capital of 15,000ghs
- Entry must be submitted before or by midnight of the final date advertised
- A member can be in only one team in each year of the competition
- Each team can make only one business plan entry per competition year
How to submit your Entry
- Identify a novel business idea that meets a social need.
- Form a team to develop the idea and prepare a business plan
- Submit the business plan to www.asknetworkgh.com before deadline.
- Teams should register and attend the Movers and Shakers Conference at University of Ghana (June 9 -12) to check shortlisting status, prepare an oral presentation, and be present to be announced
Your Business proposal should seek to answer following:
- The name of your business
- Team members and their roles (3-5)
- Describe your business in one sentence
- What is your business proposition and why do you think it’s a good idea?
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Who are your customers and how will you reach them?
- Who are you competing with and how will you beat them?
- How will your product be produced/how will your service be carried out?
- How much do the product(s)/services(s) cost to produce/deliver?
- What will your product/service cost to the customer
- How will the product(s)/service(s) be delivered to the customer?
- How many staff will you need to run the business?
- Please tell us what licenses/certification/qualifications you need to operate your business? How will you obtain this?
- Which third parties are involved in it
Click HERE to submit business proposalShare this article with your friends if it helped you. If you’re passionate about technology, we need you to write for us. Contact +233(0)203256997 and join our constantly growing team.