What is your big business idea?. Is your idea concrete and thus fundable?. Submit your entry to be part of the competition.
The Entrepreneurship Challenge offers the winner a coaching experience with the ASK Network management team with dedicated member support to develop the identified business idea or plan.
Deadline: 26th June, 2017.
- Coaching experience with the ASK Network management team
- A seed capital reward of Ghc 15,000.00 minimum is granted to support the business idea for full take off.
- Must be a team of minimum 3 and maximum 5 members
- There is no age limit on the team members
- The business idea presented must be very genuine, practical and workable
- The idea should have a budget that can start with the seed capital of 15,000ghs
- Entry must be submitted before or by midnight of the final date advertised
- A member can be in only one team in each year of the competition
- Each team can make only one business plan entry per competition year
How to submit your Entry
- Identify a novel business idea that meets a social need.
- Form a team to develop the idea and prepare a business plan
- Submit the business plan to www.asknetworkgh.com before deadline.
- Teams should register and attend the Movers and Shakers Conference at University of Ghana (June 9 -12) to check shortlisting status, prepare an oral presentation, and be present to be announced
Your Business proposal should seek to answer following:
- The name of your business
- Team members and their roles (3-5)
- Describe your business in one sentence
- What is your business proposition and why do you think it’s a good idea?
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Who are your customers and how will you reach them?
- Who are you competing with and how will you beat them?
- How will your product be produced/how will your service be carried out?
- How much do the product(s)/services(s) cost to produce/deliver?
- What will your product/service cost to the customer
- How will the product(s)/service(s) be delivered to the customer?
- How many staff will you need to run the business?
- Please tell us what licenses/certification/qualifications you need to operate your business? How will you obtain this?
- Which third parties are involved in it
Click HERE to submit business proposal